Wednesday 17 January 2018

Kitchen Shelves: Earth Tone Ceramics

Alea Joy's stunning Earth Tone Ceramic collection
Earth Tone Ceramics in the most stunning home of Fashion Designer Gudrun (see the rest of the tour here)

Earth Tone Ceramic
Serena Mitnik-Miller

I have been saving pictures for this post for a long time.... maybe 2 years +, and I have finally got to a point where I have collected enough beautiful earth tone ceramic collections to make it a post.... woo hoo!!

So here it is..... what a bunch of beauties


I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to you guys. I put my email address at the top of this page a couple of weeks ago and since, I have had about 7 or 8 really kind emails that have all been so motivating. Ranging from dropping me a line to say they like Moon to Moon, asking where they can get certain items or just wanting to subscribe (I haven't a clue how to set up that option). It really has made my day each time I have received one, and if I can I am happy to help (although it may take me a while to answer....sorry)


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

earth tones and blues. So ME!

Sandi said...

Love these!

Joy said...

Earth tones make things all cozy and soul satisfying!

Laurel Hill said...

we moved across the country in a converted bus almost 5 years ago, and cut a turn too tight and ran over a curb at one point, tipping the bus just enough for all our dishes to come flying out of the cabinets, and breaking almost all of my favorite mugs. not exactly a tragedy, but man i had a good-looking mug collection!
love these pics.
x!