Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bohemian Bedroom Inspiration...

Dreamy Summer Bedroom Inspiration

Cozy bed nook
Earthy natural bedroom
Cozy bedroom
Check out that Headboard!!
A combination of demand feeding a three week old hungry Alex and healing from my c-section mean that sitting anywhere but my bedroom or on my sofa is pretty much out of the question for me at the moment.... meaing even more time spent on Pinterest drooling over beautiful interiors.

Here are a few of my favorite bohemian style Bedrooms from the last couple of weeks... the first however is definitely my favorite... yet again a room with a mattress on the floor wins my vote!


6 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...

ooooh I like that last one .. the headboard is wonderful as is the view !

Babylon Sisters said...

I just did a comfy bed blog post - needing sleep with just a new puppy. Congratulations on new baby and I can see why you're dreaming of cozy beds too...

daydream kate said...

I am so glad someone is scouring the internet for interiors that I LOVE. All these posts just make me want to redecorate so badly. With lots of printed fabrics and thrifted goods, of course. :) If I ever get around to that, I will share pictures.

Congrats on your little blessing!

moonpoppy said...

I love the window in the first picture,great to be able to do some stargazing while you're drifting of.
My favorite as a whole is number five,so warm and cozy.

Thanks for the inspiration(again)!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog!!! I am in love with it, such a great inspiration ☮❋☯

Healing Woman said...

I love them all but I think the first is my favorite. Just something about it draws me in...I would love sleeping there and looking out at the stars.