Friday 4 May 2012

Cool Bedrooms for kids

Cool bohemian kids room: Star chart and vintage chest
Bohemian kids room: I love TinTin and Destination Moon is one of my favourites


Bohemian Kids room: Brightly colored Kids cob home bedroom with hanging stars

Bohemian kids room from Apartment Therapy: Sleeping under a giant leaf

Okay, so this post is the hardest post I have ever done. It is so hard to find cool kids bedroom pictures. They are all either over the top girly girl pink rooms or fake tidy organised rooms. Although these pictures would probably fit into the latter category , they are the most non-commercial I could find so I thought I would just roll with it as ......

1) The star chart on that first kids room is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I am going to keep my eyes peeled for one of those...

2) Both me and Dan grew up reading Tin Tin and destination moon is one of my favourites, and those beds are so beautiful....

3) That cob house kids room is really quite spectacular, i love those bright hanging stars against the blue ceiling

4) I love those Ikea leaf canopies. I used to have a couple when I was at university above my bed....

Basically the theme is my childhood (and adult but shhh!) dream room of sleeping in a tree or treehouse looking at the nights sky and dreaming about going to the Moon

What was your dream bedroom as a kid?

P.S It is the full moon tomorrow so look out for a rather fabulous Full Moon Give away. It is my birthday month and this give away is a biggy xxx gabi xxx

3 comments:

Kath said...

dream room of sleeping in a tree or treehouse looking at the nights sky and dreaming about going to the Moon


Me too!!

Boho Mixology said...

I agree finding gorgeous kids rooms is so hard! but i think you conquered :) I love the 3rd image its beyond amazing.
PS
i had the ikea leaves while at uni also.

Zoe xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for knowledge sharing, waiting for future blogs.

Regards
Marcus White Lisdoonvarna