Wednesday 27 April 2011

For Bananenblatt

We heart it

PIntrest

Wolfteeth

Okay, so we all dream. Dream about renovating a camper or a boat or maybe living in a self built home but for most of us it is sadly just that. So for those that actually do it I have the utmost respect. We have a VW camper but that came modified and if I am honest it needs a fair bit of TLC. 

So this post is inspired by and for Bananenblatt one of my lovely blog friends who is actually restoring a motor home. So cool.

Edit. I forgot to mention, 'a girl from the north' blog, a new blog written by the lovely Moomin (awesome name) renovating a narrowboat. Inspired I spent hours looking at narrowboats and barges yesterday. sigh*

11 comments:

Zoe said...

So beautiful!

Zoe xx
http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

Simply Me said...

Hi there, the 3rd AND 4TH PIC....lOVE lOVE

mamabeaks said...

such cozy wonderful spaces!

Pixie said...

OMG, FABULOUS........i just don't think i can add to that. x pixie

Anonymous said...

I used to have a house on wheels, and I'm getting ready to do it again. These pictures are so inspirational!
Rosa
http://rosaspicks.wordpress.com/

blogmoodeuse said...

Speachless !! It's sooo amazing !! Really inspiring !! I have some stuff I just bought in Kech during my trip, and this piccies give me a lot of bright ideas ... !! Thanks !!

http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

Carousel Dreams said...

So cool! Love all of these....

Katie said...

I dream about couch surfing all over the world.

If you're ever in the Texas Panhandle, you can stay with me, of course!

I'll make guacamole.

Julia said...

Thank you so much for those inspiring pictures! it´a never ending process and i still have so many ideas what i want to do about our van, i´ll surely post some pictures soon!
sending much love to you XX

laoi gaul~williams said...

wonderful images!
this has inspired me to do more interior work to our camper 'pretty pagan'...think its time to hang my buddhist prayer flags up :)

Brandy Runaè said...

Great post lil mama! <3
I dig the RV home thing, thinking of getting one of my own <3

Enchanted Blessings