Tuesday 12 April 2011

Back seat driving....

Take me to turquoise Mountain

Sun Medallion 
La vie Boston
Flickr
I haven't actually got a car yet, in fact I haven't had a lesson in over 10 years, but I am hopeful that one day soon my dream of a driving along in a classic beetle/ morris minor/ mini with Jimi Hendrix blaring out of my stereo will be a reality. 

I am not personally one for fluffy dice, but don't see a problem with a throw or two and maybe some pom pom brocade do you?

Who said a car was just to get from a to b? Pah!






9 comments:

Julia said...

I´d love to have all those beautiful fabrics in my van! and the hippie bus with the herbs on the dashboard is my all-time-favourite, anyway!

bonfire of my vanity said...

oh damn, now i want to take a road trip! so nice!

My Grama's Soul said...

You know....I think I could move into the van in the third pic you are sharing with us. (O:

Jo

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are amazing auto interiors! I've got to make mine look a little more interesting... fuzzy, ornate seat covers and a bone and dried flower shrine for the dash I think...

Notes From ABroad said...

Since we take Taxis everywhere these days, I see a lot of Back Seats. None of them are as colorful or fun as these.
I am going to have to talk to the Taxi Drivers about this .. see if I can get them to cheer things up a bit :)
chau, besos !

Bohemian said...

I totally agree... I'm loving that last photo's vehicle interior!

Dawn... The Bohemian

enjoythesilence said...

Oh, wow! DIY?-this could get dangerous

xo

original seed said...

i see a van every morning with seats like this in the back and the kid sits there with his arms behind his head.
yeah i live inbetween manchester and liverpool (cheshire) in the middle of no where. your lucky ive heard bristol and brighton are fun.

tiffany. said...

oh YES YES YES!

xo.
http://dropsofjupiterBLOG.com